We are looking for ambitious and confident Project Engineers who want to grow their skills across the entire life of field. Claxton provides a diverse range of products and services and our equally diverse client base trusts us to meet the needs of their complex operating and engineering challenges.
Our team of enthusiastic Project Engineers, manage multi-disciplinary projects for some of the oilfield’s biggest operators and most significant developments. If you join us, your skills will be challenged and honed continually – no two projects are the same
Regardless of the size or nature of the projects you take on, you will be given instant accountability and responsibility. From day one, you will be an indispensable part of the company, helping us achieve our shared mission: Making our clients projects happen.
The winning candidate will:
- Be qualified to level 5 as a minimum, (foundation degree & HND) or have a minimum 3 years equivalent relevant industry experience
- Demonstrable experience in project management principles, practices and ISO9001 procedures
- Have excellent organisational skills and keen attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- Show us excellent communications skills – the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences
- Be a demonstrable team player
- Relish diversity in their role – something that our product range will provide with abundance
Opportunities exist to progress to a senior level PE or specialise as a product leader and our global growth means the potential to take up a position overseas.
Three easy ways to apply:
- Online – Use the ‘Apply for this role’ button at the top right of this page
- Email – Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Post – Please forward your CV and covering letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager to Claxton Engineering Services Limited, Bureside House, North River Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 1TE.