Pipeline lifting tools
A market leading decommissioning and intervention solution
Claxton provides pipe handling/recovery equipment as a market-leading decommissioning and intervention solution that can be used in the harshest of offshore, inshore and topside environments.
The pipe handling tool is ideal for projects where multiple pipelines or subsea structures need to be recovered. The recovery equipment is highly effective when used in conjunction with our cutting solutions such as shear and diamond wire cutting.
The tooling can be used in multiple configurations such as single grabs, dual grabs and complete assembly utilising central spreader beams to recover up to 30m lengths.
These systems are available for global rapid mobilisation and are configurable for both surface supply and ROV operations and are designed to work to the maximum working depths of the ROV.
Claxton’s pipe handling tooling can be used in multiple configurations such as single grabs, dual grabs and complete assembly utilising central spreader beams to recover up to 30m lengths.
Benefits of Claxton’s pipeline lifting tools include:
- Lifting capacity of 28t
- Can lift up to 6 x 12” OD pipelines in a single lift
- Can be utilised in partial burial environments due to digging capabilities
- Providing a full pipeline intervention or decommissioning package including dredging, cutting and recovery equipment
- Pipeline recovery tool that can be both topside and ROV operable. Topside supporting equipment such as load-bearing spoolers, umbilicals and HPU are cross utilised for other decommissioning/recovery tooling such as hydraulic
- Multiple configurations to accommodate a vast array of product dimensions
- Equipment that is supported by onshore and offshore engineering for project-specific scopes
- A service-focused competency development programme that ensures that our onshore and offshore personnel are competent at supporting and operating all of our tooling and services, ensuring seamless delivery.