Abrasive water jet cutting
A market leading cutting solution
Claxton offers a range of abrasive cutting equipment that has been developed for use in various applications. Abrasive tooling is used in the decommissioning, inspection repair and maintenance, platform life extension and onshore civil engineering projects.
With extensive experience in specialist cutting projects and manipulator design and development, Claxton offers a market-leading cutting solution. For the past 20 years, Claxton has engineered bespoke solutions to client’s challenges within onshore, offshore and subsea industries.
Our in-house designed and built JetCut systems use the latest abrasive water jet cutting technology, using either direct injection of abrasive material. With a shock-free, inert cutting action that leaves no heat-affected zones, JetCut is the safest subsea cutting solution available. All parameters of the cutting process are constantly monitored & recorded throughout the duration of the cut.
With extensive experience in specialist cutting projects and manipulator design and development, Claxton offers a market leading cutting solution.
Benefits of Claxton’s abrasive water jet cutting include:
- Providing end to end support for all tooling aspects within a project scope including internal, external cutting tools, dredging and handling tools
- In house engineering and management of optimised cutting solutions
- Systems strategically placed globally
- Cold cutting technique
- Cutting solutions designed to minimise the requirement for access dredging.
- Linear and circumferentional chain manipulators – we can engineer abrasive cutting solutions using manipulators
- Hole cutters