For surface and subsea applications
Claxton provides overshot connectors for surface and subsea applications, facilitating connectivity to conductor and casing pipe.
Dual-seal overshot connectors are used as part of a low-pressure riser assembly, or in any application requiring the temporary union of low-pressure large-bore tubulars.
Our clients can be assured of Claxton’s long-established expertise and unrivalled technical knowledge, knowing that we pioneered the design of a dual-seal mechanical lock overshot connector that eliminates the need for machined or welded mating profiles – saving time and money for clients across the globe.
- Low-pressure riser connections
- No-weld connections between different pipe diameters
Benefits of Claxton’s overshot connectors:
- Minimised shutdown times as installation is fast and simple compared with conventional methods
- Enhanced safety – a no-weld environment eliminates the need for cool-down periods and hot-work permits
- High flexibility – totally removable and reusable
- Reduced costs – the connector is easy to install and remove
- Environmentally friendly – offers controlled containment and draining of fluids and debris from the conductor.
Clients return to Claxton because they trust us to come up with sound, practical solutions that, most importantly, can be reliably implemented offshore.
Rental inventory items
Overshot connectors are part of our 4,000+ item rental inventory that includes numerous interfaces for tubulars and well-control equipment. Hubs, double-studded adaptors, quick-connects and drilling spools, are all available for rapid call-off, in multiple ratings and sizes.
our expert view
“We pioneered the design of a dual-seal mechanical lock overshot connector that eliminates the need for machined or welded mating profiles – saving time and money for clients across the globe.”