Technical Sales Engineer – Camera Systems, Rental Equipment & Cement Top Up Systems
Claxton’s rental fleet is extensive. We’re looking for a technically-minded individual who’s ambition is just as massive to help us sell it.
Working on a diverse range of rental and project-based equipment, you’ll quickly identify potential clients and decision makers and help them get the kit they need to make their projects happen. From subsea cameras to rental adaptors, your ability to talk to the right people – from the rig floor up – will develop new sales opportunities for some truly great products drawn from a fleet of over 4,000 items.
You’ll have worked in an oilfield equipment role for at least three years and ideally you’ll already have had some account management or sales experience – although this isn’t essential, we’re looking for aptitude to get the job done and can provide training for the right candidate.
Claxton’s planned growth trajectory is impressive, so this entry into our sales team could see your career grow and take you all over the world.
Ideal candidates for this role could be from any of the following backgrounds:
- Working in subsea electronics related projects, looking to move into sales
- Anyone with experience of selling oilfield rental kit
- Anyone from a junior oilfield sales position, ready to take a next step
The winning candidate will:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the offshore rig environment
- Be self-motivated and target-driven
- Be technically-minded and ideally conversant with drilling, installation or work over activities
- Able to show a good understanding of account management
- Show a strong record of achieving their targets in the workplace
Three easy ways to apply:
- Online – Use the ‘Apply for this role’ button at the top right of this page
- Email – Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Post – Please forward your CV and covering letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager to Claxton Engineering Services Limited, Bureside House, North River Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 1TE.