Offshore Service Technician
Do you want an offshore role with genuine variety as well as a competitive benefits package? Claxton’s services span the entire life of field and will give you the chance to train on everything from running a drilling riser to cutting and recovering a conductor. At Claxton we see our Service Technicians as a vital link between our clients, our projects and the rest of our business. As a Claxton Service Technician you’re contribution to our business will be genuinely valued (and rewarded) and you’ll not only be part of the team, you’ll be part of the Claxton family.
We’re growing globally, so we’re always in need of offshore service technicians to install, maintain and service our equipment offshore that have the ability to work in collaboration with colleagues in other departments such as projects and onshore operations. This opportunity will allow you to work globally as our business is rapidly expanding in Norway, Asia and the United Arab Emirates.
The winning candidate will:
- Have a current offshore survival and medical certificate, MIST and a valid passport
- Have worked in a similar role with experience of the rig floor.
- Demonstrate engineering competence in common offshore techniques such as torqueing, tensioning and pressure testing
- Be prepared to travel on an ad-hoc basis and the abilities to work in a physically demanding environment
- Be a demonstrable team player
- Want to be trained on a wide variety of equipment, products and services
- Be in possession of a full, clean driving license
Three easy ways to apply:
- Online – Use the ‘Apply for this role’ button at the top right of this page
- Email – Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Please forward your CV and covering letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager to Claxton Engineering Services Limited, Bureside House, North River Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 1TE.