Assistant Supervisor – Decommissioning Workshop
As a result of our growth both in the UK and overseas we’re looking for an Assistant Supervisor to maintain and manage Claxton’s award winning spread of proprietary well abandonment equipment.
The offshore decommissioning market is growing significantly and Claxton’s own growth reflects this – we’re expanding both our team and our global footprint. Our range of abandonment tooling has been used reliably, successfully and safely on over 280 projects – but your existing skills at maintaining, preparing and mobilizing subsea equipment will help us carry out even more decommissioning projects around the world.
Working within our busy Great Yarmouth workshops, you’ll apply abilities learned in a similar role to ensure our fleet is fully-ready to exceed our client’s expectations on their decommissioning campaigns.
Claxton has a long track record of decommissioning success and the SWAT™ and SABRE™ abandonment tools have earned their stripes on some truly pioneering campaigns. We offer variety, genuine ownership of your role (and your equipment) and a competitive benefits package.
The winning candidate will:
- Have experience of supervising a busy workshop with multiple concurrent projects and managing a team
- Be a demonstrable team player
- Have proven capability of workshop tooling and fitting techniques
- Have expert knowledge and experience of hydraulic, high pressure and tension systems
- Ideally have worked with well abandonment equipment and cutting tools or demonstrate significant experience with subsea tooling and systems
- Relish diversity in their role – something that our product range will provide with abundance
- Have worked in a subsea or upstream engineering role and be familiar with industry equipment and procedures.
Three easy ways to apply:
- Online – Use the ‘Apply for this role’ button at the top right of this page
- Email – Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Please forward your CV and covering letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager to Claxton Engineering Services Limited, Bureside House, North River Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 1TE.