Dual-seal overshot connectors are used as part of a low-pressure riser assembly, or in any application requiring temporary union of low pressure, large-bore tubulars.
Claxton overshot connectors are available for surface and subsea applications in sizes to suit all American Petroleum Institute conductor and casing sizes.
- Low pressure riser connections
- No-weld connections between different pipe diameters
- Minimised shutdown times – installation is fast and simple compared with conventional methods
- Enhanced safety – a no-weld environment eliminates the need for cool-down periods and hot-work permits
- High flexibility – totally removable and reusable
- Reduced costs – the connector is easy to install and remove
- Environmentally friendly – offers controlled containment and draining of fluids and debris from the conductor.
Pioneered by Claxton: We pioneered the design of a dual-seal mechanical lock overshot connector that eliminates the need for machined or welded mating profiles – saving time and money for clients across the globe.
Overshot connectors are just one part of our 4,000-item rental inventory that includes numerous interfaces for tubulars and well-control equipment. Hubs, double studded adaptors and spools are all available for rapid call off in multiple ratings and sizes.