CRANE BOOM cameras
The Claxton offshore CRANE BOOM camera system is designed to assist crane operators in ensuring the safe transfer of loads even in ‘blind’ locations by providing a high quality vertical view of the lifting area.
Claxton offshore CRANE BOOM cameras are built using the same robust, offshore-proven technology as our industry-leading subsea and downhole cameras, can be installed on virtually any type of crane operating in any environment.
Benefits of Claxton offshore CRANE BOOM Cameras
- Unmatched visual performance – class leading zoom capability and high quality monitor system
- Simple operation and easy set up
- Used in daylight and low light levels without adjustment
- Robust and compact design ensures suitability for cabin environments
- Straightforward interface with existing crane design
- Operates effectively in light levels down to just 0.12lux
- Field proven in harsh North Sea rig environments
- Best-in-class 312:1 zoom capability
- EEx rated modules provided for controlled zone, or cross zone applications
- High-resolution daylight viewable LCD monitor
- Mounted on a custom designed pivot bracket and adjustable damping system to maintain a bird’s eye view of the work site
The system is supplied with a robust mounting bracket with integral damper and back-up safety wire link – to prevent the camera from falling in the unlikely event of bracket failure.
Our crane boom camera system is just one example of Claxton’s extensive offshore camera range – our experience extends to multiple surface and subsea operations, meaning that we fully understand the rugged performance needed to ensure offshore reliability.