MULTICAM subsea cameras
MULTICAM™ is a cost-effective subsea camera system for fixing onto subsea structures to provide a vital visual aid during critical subsea installation operations. Using MULTICAM™ cameras can give you vital visual feedback and as an added benefit can keep you ROV on the critical path – or even provide visual verification in areas that an ROV wouldn’t be able to reach.
Multiple cameras can be used to monitor stab guides and other key areas to ensure a safe and accurate installation and to verify that infrastructure has been successfully locked down.
Operations dictate it is often more cost-effective to leave items subsea rather than to incur retrieval costs – Claxton designed MULTICAM™ to meet this need while maintaining the high visual performance associated with more costly retrievable systems.
MULTICAM™ subsea camera product features
- Operates in water depths up to 2000m
- Rugged and field proven
- Multiple cameras and lights can operate from one system
- Digital recording to tape
- JPEG and MPEG data transfers to PC
- Easily operated and rapid set up
- Maximum visibility in poor conditions (camera in close proximity to point of interest)
- Bespoke camera mounting brackets
- Helicopter transportable, compact lightweight system
- Standard file formats for easy transfer
- Removes the need for expensive ROV work
MULTICAM™ is just one of a broad range of subsea and offshore cameras from Claxton – our combined range benefits from experience gained on hundreds of projects and subsea camera mobilisations, meaning you can trust our cameras to perform offshore.