CAMSCAN subsea cameras
CAMSCAN™ subsea cameras are retrievable / downhole colour camera systems designed to be run on drill pipe conveyed tooling and sand line frames.
With an extensive record of successful downhole operations CAMSCAN™ subsea cameras are regularly used for wellbore troubleshooting, fishing operations and the inspection of landing shoulders, seal areas and tieback threads.
In addition to downhole applications, CAMSCAN™ has proven to be an invaluable tool during subsea installation operations such as template landing and jacket-guide location. We can supply experienced personnel to run the CAMSCAN™ camera if you require.
CAMSCAN™ subsea camera features
- Operates in water depths up to 2000m
- High-resolution, High sensitivity camera
- Operates in low light levels of 0.05 lux.
- 360° pan, 180° tilt for complete hemisphere view
- Digital recording
- Easy JPEG and MPEG data transfers
- Rapid setup time
- Easily operated
- Maximum visibility in poor conditions
- Option to circulate for clearer vision
- Compact transportable system
- Standard file formats for easy transfer
CAMSCAN™ is just one part of an extensive subsea camera range from Claxton that deliver the vital visual information you need to make decisions – fast. CAMSCAN™ offshore cameras are available for rapid call-off all around the globe.