Onshore service centre
Claxton can realise significant savings for clients by refurbishing, modifying and re-certifying client-owned equipment – using our onshore service centre.
The centre provides highly-trained personnel and the facilities to undertake full repair, refurbishment and recertification of any wellhead and/or associated equipment to full API specification and in accordance with to SI289/SI913 regulations or clients’ own written verification scheme.
Additionally we believe our main UK base contains one of the most advanced – and safe – pressure testing facilities in Europe.
Onshore equipment services include:
- Full refurbishment and coating
- Inspection and comprehensive reporting
- High-pressure water blast cleaning or appropriate alternative
- Material chemical analysis
- Magnetic particle inspection
- Dye penetrant inspection
- Ultrasonic inspection
- Proof load testing
- Hardness testing of materials
- Hydrostatic pressure testing up to 30,000 psi
- Hydraulic actuator flushing
- Recertification to API or governing specification
- Full quality assurance data packs with ICB endorsement
In addition, we can design, manufacture and supply:
- Wellhead systems
- Valves and actuators
- Risers and riser spools
- Tension systems
- Well control equipment – including hubs, adaptors, crossovers and overshots